Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still Here... guh.

Hmmmmm... Well, I have no idea what's gonna happen in my life. I know what HAS happened and what IS happening right now, ... but beyond that, I have no definite plans. Just options. At least I have those, right? Haha. Nice. Is it wierd that I'm not really afraid? I don't LIKE not knowing, but I'm not scared. Is it me trusting God to carry me through like he always does? Or am I simply being naive... (curiouser and curiouser...) That's a refrence to Alice in Wonderland, by the way. I do that quite often. My mind makes wierd connections and tends to branch off to completely different subjects. Not to say I can't stay focused. It's just that, ... I have more than one train going at once. The concious and the subconcious are usually linked, then there's another train which exists only for my musings and amusement. *sigh* I'm a strange one.







And once again, I've distracted myself from the more serious subject to something completely different... wow.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I this the same Elizabeth that used to chase me around and give me Indian burns?

-Joel Harris